My Photo
Name:
Location: Clarksville, TN, United States

At this moment, I am a 60 year old lady living with a 61 year old husband of 41 years. I have a loving son, Scott, who is mentally challenged (aka mentally retarded), and a beautiful daughter, Dawn who lives near Boston with her husband and son. I never understood what all the hoopla was about being a grandparent - now I do! I am the poster child for the obnoxious old lady with photos in hand!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What can YOU do?

Times they are a changin' --- sometimes not for good - sometimes too fast-- sometimes in a good way.

There is a new posting on YouTube that promotes hiring persons with disabilities. It is short and to the point - and definitely worth the watch!check it out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home