My Photo
Name:
Location: Clarksville, TN, United States

At this moment, I am a 60 year old lady living with a 61 year old husband of 41 years. I have a loving son, Scott, who is mentally challenged (aka mentally retarded), and a beautiful daughter, Dawn who lives near Boston with her husband and son. I never understood what all the hoopla was about being a grandparent - now I do! I am the poster child for the obnoxious old lady with photos in hand!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

How Great Was Your Geography Retention?

I do not remember spending a lot of time in school studying geography. I think the teachers hated it as much as the students. Maybe that is the excuse I am using to explain my pitiful score on a geography quiz I tried from my cousin, Maria's blog! http://apps.facebook.com/travelpod-challenge/.

I thought I would try it once - she said she completed level six and her husband got to level 10 - well we will not discuss my levels. Suffice it to say, if I hit the right hemisphere I felt successful. Why I kept confusing France and Spain befuddles me and I spent 3 years in Germany so I should definitely know that. Maybe their map is colored wrong - Germany was blue I think in my elementary school textbook. Yup that's it! Wrong colors! Think I am grasping at straws, try this little fun test - see if YOU know where the DRC is... good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home